INFORMATIE :

Vanaf nu hebben wij veel handleidingen online beschikbaar gemaakt voor Somfy producten, beginnend met Somfy TaHoma en Somfy Protect. Hier zal regelmatig nieuwe informatie aan toegevoegd worden. Kijk op: somfy.swipeguide.com.

Onbeantwoorde vraag

Somfy Protect Home Alarm and Somfy One+

Dear,

I initially purchased Somfy Protect Home Alarm and I had absolutely no issues with it. Then I decided to expand my system with the addition of Somfy One+. Since then all of my problems started. The Intelltag sensors that came with Somfy One+ after a while they disconnect from Link, indicating that the wireless signal is low. That is not possible as they are 7 meters apart looking at each other. Other Intellitags are at example 20 meters away with walls in between and they are working just fine.
Recently also the camera from Somfy One+ is showing issues as the motorised shutter won't always open.
Am I looking for the defective products or is there a simple solution to this? Any suggestions are welcome.

Mario M.
Mario M.

Mario M.

Niveau
23 / 100
punten

Antwoorden

Somfy
Somfy

Somfy

Niveau
5000 / 5000
punten
Team

It sometimes occurs that conflicts arise when you both have a Link as an Somfy One.
It is advisable to only use the Somfy One as the HUB of the system and leave out the Link. It is possible to programme and connect all sensors directly to the Somfy One which then generates as your HUB.

Other solution is to create an new location in your home. You can do that by pressing the arrow below the name of your installation.
By doing that you are able to create an new installation which can be controlled by the Somfy One, it is possible to connect the accessories to it. For example you can create a location in the living room (with the link) and one in the bedroom (with the Somfy One)
In that case you’ll need to control both location separately from each other.

Mario M.
Mario M.

Mario M.

Niveau
23 / 100
punten

Hi, thank you for your quick answer.

By creating another installation, you mean creating a new system?
If I do so, would then I need to turn the alarm twice once I do get out of the house? How about the keyfobs, how would they behave? Can they be registered on two systems?

What about the shutter that won't open (check the screenshot)?
Would a range extender help in my case?
Can I add more Somfy One cameras in my system?

Thanks

Somfy
Somfy

Somfy

Niveau
5000 / 5000
punten
Team

Yes, it is best to create a new system. Remove the Link and only use the Somfy One as your Hub. If items are then out of range you can use an Extender.

The keyfobs can only be attached to 1 system at a time.
Yes, you can add more Somfy One cameras to your system.

For the shutter issue, check if you can open it with your hand and if you can then open it with the app. If that doesn't fix it, please replace it through the retailer where you purchased it.

Mario M.
Mario M.

Mario M.

Niveau
23 / 100
punten

If I do help the shutter to open, then it is ok. The problem is then the next time it closes, it won't open again. Should I get in touch with Fonq, the retailer I purchased it from?

I also ordered an extender and I do hope it will solve my issues.

Thank you

Somfy
Somfy

Somfy

Niveau
5000 / 5000
punten
Team

Yes, for the faulty privacy shutter, please contact Fonq customer service to replace the product.

Maarten D.
Maarten D.

Maarten D.

Niveau
21 / 100
punten

Good afternoon. I have the same problem as the topic starter. I first bought the Somfy One+ and everything works fine. Afterwards I bought the Home Alarm as en extra. I cannot install it together, my app doesn't find my Link.
I bought the Home Alarm for the extra sirene, keyfob and Intellitag, so to bad if the Link doesn't connect.
I could install the extra Keyfob without any problem, but I cannot install the extra sirene and IntelliTag. My app doesn't find them. I tried many many times, refreshed the batteries, …

What's wrong ?

thanks

Somfy
Somfy

Somfy

Niveau
5000 / 5000
punten
Team

Both the Somfy One+ and the Link want to be the master device in your system which sometimes gives conflicts.

Could you remove the Link and try to add the extra Sirene and IntelliTag?

Maarten D.
Maarten D.

Maarten D.

Niveau
21 / 100
punten

Thanks for the fast reply. But as mentioned: my somfy protect app doesn't find my Link either. So my Link is not installed. It's not vissible at "Mijn apparaten".

© Copyright Somfy Nederland - Ontdek al onze oplossingen voor een verbonden huis : TaHoma draadloos huisautomatiseringssysteem, onze partners en producenten in huisautomatisering. Neem contact op met een Somfy-vakman of koop uw Somfy-oplossing online.